Saturday, November 13, 2010

Busy Bee.

Do You Have Polyphagia?

Polyphagia is a term for excess eating.

One of diabetes diagnosis.
And I think I have it.

Really eat too much lately. I can totally feel my stomach is growing every single moment, 2 months twin babies inside.

I have been eating oyster meesua lately, continuously for 3 days.

I finally found ' Wo Ai Tai Mei' in bugis street. Went searching for weeks, and now i found it!
It's located near a sex shop, another lane, right turn!
The queue is longggggggggggg like KOI, the taiwan bubble tea shop.
i have not tried anthing from KOI, neither did i try from wo ai tai mei. T.T

Currently am a Busy Bee, ):
Hectic school work, Hectic life.

AND
I totally love my cds, Human Health And Diseases. Thats how i came to know the word, Polyphagia!
Interesting Humans.