Sunday, November 7, 2010

Expo!

Went expo, IT Fair! I thought i can get some gadgets there, but none.
I want MP3!

My dad is whining about the Teevee. He bought it for 3000, and now it's only 300.
hard pain!

Robinson Fair was there too! Decided to check it out! Finally bought some stuffs there. My 2 beautiful star anklets.
During payment, we went to the wrong lane, wanted the express counter. so she just unglam-ly climbed over the barrier, i said smth damn loudly, take care of your cb. HAHAHAHA
=XXXX

And at the fair, Yifan pushed away a baby pram,just because it's blocking her way. Totally wtf. The mother and me were in total stunned.
Then she screamed, " there's no baby inside lahhh!" HAHAHAHAHA! Joke of the day.

Sat down somewhere, and i had my subway melt; she had her fried rice.

And thats it!

Oh no, i still got lost in punggol. T.T.
First thing i did was to call yifan and screamed, Baby, im so scareddddd, damn wuluuuu and dark, and there's fireee! HAHAHAAHHA. useless me.

"mei you yong lei ni! you scare the fire is it!"
"damn dark, not a single soul at all here,then got fireee. *terrified* i go take cab. ehhhhh no cabbbb. TT.TT"
"go take back the LRT laaaaaa."
*so i walked back, watching the burning.
"the station also no peopleee! how how baby!"
then she #^%!#()!*^$&@#

after that, T.T, eye raped. TT.TT
TT.TT.