Monday, February 21, 2011

Mechatronics MTN shooting for school!

HIHIHIHI

Went for Mechatronics {My current course} shooting on Thursday in school {Temasek Polytechnic, Engineering}!

And im shooting with a Finland guyyyyy. oh boyyyyy. ANGMO LEHHHH. Half way of shooting, we were asked to look at each other, in the end it turns out to be wedding photos!

LMAO.


He's sooo tallll.

Rushed for my lesson after that. Didnt get to take photos with him on my Iphone!
abit sad.

He's back in Finland alreadyyyy. ):

Sorry, my president has Jiao Bin. Therefore he is well known as Phua Jiao Bin. HAHAHAHAH!
OPPS.
And im down with fever yesterday night. and today morning got shoot. I have no choice but to get my ass down to the nearby 7-11 for Panadol.
After that i went to eat supper and im fine after that! yea, no matter what, i still can eat. hehehe.

So i thought everything was okay, it isnt. Today morning, Fever was backkk. Did my make up in snail speed. No energy.
Cab downnn.
and im fine once again!

Back home, it came back. -.-.