Saturday, February 12, 2011

10022011 = damn tireddd.

Like i said,

1) Photoshoot at 1.30pm.

The weather is fucking humid till mad.
Crazy hot-ness, it's like burning me when i'm walking to the meeting place.
By the time i met the photographer, im drenched. My hair CMI. And obviously my make up seems to have melted.


Still have to shoot under the sun, the heat within me just cant seem to get out.
Im frustrated.
Initially plan was without jacket, but after the perspiration, i need the jacket. If not there ll be droplets falling down.

God damn ugly. Lucky me, I brought it along.





2 & 3) After that went for lesson & casting.

4) Then WORK!

WORK WAS TOTALLY AWESOME.
I SAT THERE GETTING PAID.

It was a Thursday night, obviously customers not that much.

My coordinator for that day was more awesome. He let us sit down. Chatting with him and his funny friend, released the girls early.
Wanted to pick me up from work & sending me home. Wait together with me for bf to come and fetch me up, so i wont be alone at there.

I dont mind working everyday, if he is my coordinator.

After that supper with . 2 pratas and nasi lemak! Awesome max.


Home sweet home to house.

Happy 6th Months ♥.

End up, i didnt go lesson for the next day. My lesson at 8am. can die.
Went to polyclinic to take mc. And i requested for flu tablets(DROWSY). I WANT TO SLEEP.
I HAVE TO SLEEP.

My head is spinning and spinning.