Wednesday, December 22, 2010

IM BACKKK!

Japanese Potato Spicky.
Saw the ad and told my mummy to buy.
it isnt nice at all.
yeahyeah, im wearing my oh so long dress out to town. half way through, it became folded short dress~
i think iphone photos
felt so edited. I dont like. I seldom edit my photos, almost dont.
No adobe photoshop.


I like the way it is. ;D

Next day,

Town for Christmas Light!
Purple and blue this year!

Fake lashes VS Normal eye.


Still only one lashes on~
Eye bag, like a huge~ T.T
teeeeteeee, both lashes!
Only eyes are done.
ALL DONE!
:DDD



21/12/10

the kuku never take neoprint before. *faint. ed.

didnt know that cine shop use jap coins for that! omg, i sounded so kuku. :S

I always choose the same old machine. never really had the chance to try out others.

Shanghai Flat Cap VS Korean Bouncy Beany.
Ni hao.Wo shi cong shanghai lai de. hihihi, im from korea. konichiwa. Uhhmmm wrong, is Annyeong Haseyo! 안녕하세요!
Okay, i step one from korea. This is why you should know, GOOGLE will always be your best friend. ;p



Look at the shiny little stars on my eyes! aww so, LIKE A NICE!