Monday, September 27, 2010

Formulae 1 Grand Prix 2010. SGG

Formulae 1 Grand Prix 2010.

Sunday, 26 September, No make up is allowed. Almost all the girls are wearing shades. Obviously including me~
:S


SGG!

After what the make up artists and hair stylist, we became like this.

Mine sucksss. ):

The falsies doesn't even suit me at all, T.T.









Going off for 5:00pm, supporting race. The number board was damnnnn heavyyy.
My armsssssssssss~~



Group C!



After supporting race, eat dinner and straight away touch-up make up again. Resting time was so short. Again, off to the tracks there to welcome the racers.

Every walk to the tracks is *&#*&. From Zone 1 to Zone 2, :S . Freaking long with our boots on.

Back again, touch-up. Ready for 7.30pm race, walk from zone 1 to zone 2 again, Sore feet noww. T.T
5 plasters for it. ):
Smile smile and smile, until my face cramp. -.-
Becos everywhere is filled with cameras and more cameras.


Need to smile when walking.
Need to smile when standing.
Need to smile when waiting.
Need to smile when hurting.


Angmo guy passed me tissue! woo woo oh yeahhh~~ GAGAGA!
Angmo guy offer me drinks!
Angmo guy wants to take photos with me!
Angmo guy talked to me!


HAHAHA, okays, im crazy over Caucasians!
And im damn biased. Only smiles to them and not Singaporeans. hahaha!

I dont know why Caucasians guys think Singaporeans girls are beautiful, -.-, when their Caucasians women are much much much much pretty.

Cui face when work ends.




Whenever we have the time to remove our boots! Tortureeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kinda miss it. Great experiences. :D