Thursday, August 19, 2010

mavis's birthday.

Celebrated Ma-vis mun's birthday at Swensen.

18th!
Silly girl, she doesnt eat chocolate ice-cream. It's the best among all.

Like lynda's hair, looks like a wig.


The night of City Hall is awesome.

Aftermath, walked them to fliers. I thought im the only kuku one that hasnt sat on that before. However, today is their virgin trip too for all of them.

But i didnt join them for the ride. So im still the kuku one. T.T
Key of heart.
Jealousy doesn't always show how much you love someone, it shows how insecure you are.

loves.


I could stay awake just to hear you breathin'
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreamingI could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Don't wanna close my eyesI
don't wanna fall asleepCause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thingCause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doI'd still miss you babeAnd I don't wanna miss a thingLying close to you feeling your heart beatingAnd I'm wondering what you're dreamingWonderin' if it's me you're seeingThen I kiss your eyesAnd thank God we're togetherI just want to stay with you in this moment foreverForever and ever