Sunday, October 7, 2012

BUGIS FINALLY.

After so long, I finally get my ass down to bugis. Whole day shopping. Its been long.

Alberts Hawker.
The queue was long. Sucha big bowl for only $2.50!!



After lunch, we head down to Bugis+
They had this new Taiwan eatery. Went to try their original fried chicken. It's super oily. I prefer shilin. 

Their bubble tea not bad though. 


Went to Kid's Arcade! Super excited.
Reminisce...

My childhood was great. Anyone knows other kid's arcade? 


All the games were like 50cents each, and its very fun. So we collected 68 tickets in total, exchanged with old maid cards!

HA, even old maid cards is the past event!


Ajisen for dinner. Yea, also another long nong. 
I remember i used to have it every Saturday during my secondary school days.

I LOVE AJISEN.


MY BUYS!
Below expectation.
1) No bone lashes
2) High waist short(Doesnt turn out well)
3)Jumper
4)Peach long dress
5)Missha BB cream (Heard of good reviews, i decided to try)
6) UV collagen drink 


Share Share!

Do you know that there's UV collagen drink? It acts like a sunblock, just that you drink it. It can last up to 9 hours,and it promotes whitening! I was so shocked to find this out.