Saturday, May 12, 2012

 Hello everybody! deng dai yi jiu le!  wo you hui lai liao~
I have been busy with work recently.Nothing else i can do except this. Above is Garnier Activation with 98.7 DJs! They are friendly!And Ross looks beautiful.... I kinda like~


 My birthday present from bestest boyfriend,DOTTY!
Gucci perfume! but he actually thought is Chanel.He cant differentiate C & G i guess? HA.


THIS IS NYP LOK LOK! Damn awesome and spicy! so called taiwan food if im not wrong? Nyp students must been leading a damn good life there becos of this! I swear i can just travel all the way to yio chu kang just to have this! Is too awesome, but pricey!

You can choose your own ingredient like fish cake,fishball,egg,sotong ball, tau kwa, sausage,  radish and the list goes on.

 I had 2 servings! I bet the radish was the most wonderful!!!




Come back for more!Or follow me over here!https://twitter.com/#!/ZiYinTan